Seeking IIA Volunteer Leadership Candidates for 2020–21
The IIA is seeking nominations for qualified members to serve in the following volunteer leadership roles:
- Canadian Board (Canada only)
- 15 Committees comprising 250 members
- District Advisors and District Representatives (U.S., Canada, Caribbean only)
Candidates should have relevant expertise and the ability to participate in the leadership of The IIA. Please download the qualifications for each position and review submission guidelines before submitting a nomination.
- You must have an active membership with The IIA to volunteer or to submit a nomination or an endorsement. Please log in to your IIA account and ensure all contact information is current.
- Nominations are accepted from IIA affiliates and chapters, IIA members who know of interested candidates, or candidates themselves. However, more weight is usually given to nominations endorsed by an affiliate or chapter.
- If you are submitting a self-nomination form, you will be able to provide up to five (5) endorsers and their corresponding email addresses. Upon submission, an endorsement request will be sent to the email addresses provided. Please ensure you are prepared with all information before beginning a self-nomination.
Nominations must be submitted by Wednesday, 16 October 2019.
If you have any further questions, please contact Governance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.