IIA Now Offers Social Badging for Certifications and Qualifications
The IIA has implemented a new social badging tool that will allow holders of IIA professional credentials to digitally display their certifications and qualifications on social and professional networking sites. The program is now live, and those with IIA professional credentials received an email from The IIA with information on what to expect.
Holders of IIA credentials can also tell their professional story on popular social and professional networking sites, personal websites, or in emails with web-enabled credentials. The IIA is using the Acclaim system to represent credentials as badges, so holders can more effectively manage their IIA credential portfolios online. Backed by Pearson, the world’s largest education company, this new standard for communicating learning achievements provides:
- A web-enabled version of your credential(s).
- A place to manage your badge(s).
- An overview of the skills required for the credential(s).
- A secure means of storing and publishing your credential(s).
- A way for employers to verify your credential(s).
Visit the Certifications social media page to learn more.