Global CPE Opportunities
If you live in North America, you may also view the North American CPE Opportunities page.
CPE credits are required for end-of-year reporting to keep your IIA certification(s) active — report now by logging in to the Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS) to complete the CPE Reporting form. The deadline is 31 December 2021.
There are many opportunities for certified individuals to earn CPE to complete the annual reporting required to keep your IIA certification(s) active. In addition to training offered by your local IIA Affiliate , The IIA offers online training, such as The Webinar Playback Library free to members and IIA Global OnDemand Training.
Don’t Miss Out on Being Included in The IIA Certification Registry
All individuals who have earned an IIA certification and maintain it by reporting CPE are eligible to opt in to The IIA Certification Registry. This up-to-date record provides an opportunity for employers and recruiters to verify your certification. The registry will only include the following: certification holder’s first and last name, certificate ID, certification status, and country of residence. Inclusion in the registry is voluntary.
If you do not report, your certification/qualification will expire, and as a result, you are no longer approved to represent yourself as a certified individual nor be listed in the registry.
Available Training Opportunities
The IIA also offers these qualifying educational opportunities:
- Calendar of Events: Visit the global calendar of events page for CPE opportunities.
- IIA Affiliates: Many IIA Affiliates offer programs on audit-related issues for which attendees can earn CPE credit. Check with your Affiliate or find an Affiliate near you.
- International Conference: If you missed 2021 International Conference, now is your chance to access 9 highly rated and top-attended concurrent sessions OnDemand. Register today and earn up to 10.8 CPEs.
- Members-only IIA Webinar Playback Library: IIA members can earn up to 2 CPEs per month with The IIA Webinar Archive Library, which houses previously recorded webinars that were organized by IIA Affiliates, including IIA–Spain, IIA–Australia, IIA–North America
- IIA Global OnDemand Training: Earn CPE credits from one of dozens of web-based internal audit courses focused on existing, trending, and cutting-edge topics. IIA OnDemand Training is the premier self-paced, online training platform for today’s internal audit professionals who want to stay up-to-date on their own time, anywhere, and at their own pace
Other CPE Opportunities
Did you know you can earn CPE credits for other events and projects related to internal auditing? For example, you can earn credit by speaking on relevant topics at events, researching and authoring topical articles, serving in a volunteer capacity with The IIA on the local, regional, national, or international level, and more.
For more information on ways to earn CPE, please review the CPE Policy
Reminder: Save your CPE supporting documentation for three (3) years to submit if you are selected for an audit.
Individuals from IIA Institutes should contact their local representatives for their CPE reporting process and fees. CPE reporting fees vary globally based upon membership status.
CPE Requirements by Certification or Qualification