Write Exam Questions – Earn CPE
The IIA invites you to join a Test Development Team (TDT). A TDT is a group of certified professionals who write questions for future CIA® and CRMA® exams.
- Earn CPE for accepted exam questions*.
- Expand your professional network.
- Get free access to books and guidance.
- Collaborate with peers and share best practices.
No prior writing experience is needed. Training is provided by IIA Global at no cost.
* See The IIA’s CPE Policy for limitations and additional details.
Form a New Group – Be a TDT Champion
Every TDT starts with a TDT Champion, a volunteer leader who coordinates group activities and liaises with IIA Global. In addition to CPE credits, volunteer TDT Champions can earn up to US $500 worth of IIA Global products through our TDT Champion Rewards Program. See the FAQs below for details regarding TDT Champion responsibilities and benefits.
At this time, we are currently not accepting new authors; however, we expect the program to be open by 2020. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions