Drive Value Through Risk Assurance
The Certification in Risk Management Assurance® (CRMA®) focuses on the key elements to unlocking internal audit’s full potential, and validates one’s ability to provide advice and assurance on risk management to audit committees and executive management.
Earning the CRMA helps address the impact of risk and demonstrates you have the ability to:
- Provide assurance on core business processes in risk management
- Educate management and the audit committee on risk and risk
- Offer quality assurance and control self-assessment.
- Focus on strategic organizational risks.
- Add value for your organization as a trusted advisor.
- Increase earning potential by up to 51 percent.*
Get started now.
Online Testing Now Available
To support the continued professional development of CIA and CRMA candidates around the world and in response to test center closures, The IIA now offering online testing. Watch this video for more information.
New! Register for Certification Q&A Session
Prospective and current IIA certification candidates, join us for an informal 30-minute webinar! A certification expert will be available to answer your questions about certification programs, CCMS, and more. Register for the Certification Q&A Webinar to hear from The IIA Certification team and learn from your peers on study methods to prepare for IIA exams*.
*IIA exams are non-disclosed, which means that current exam questions and answers will not be published or divulged.