Certification Document Upload
The Certification Document Upload Portal will be undergoing routine system maintenance on Tuesday, February 27, from 6:00 p.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET. During this period, the portal will be unavailable.
The Certification Document Upload Portal was developed to enhance the experience of certification program participants by streamlining the document submission process, creating a secure transmission method, and reducing response and processing times.
Certified individuals and certification candidates are required to use the document upload portal to transfer forms and other necessary documents to The IIA's Certification Department for review and processing.
Some documents include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of education forms and other supporting documentation (diplomas, transcripts, etc.)
- Character reference forms
- Experience verification forms and other supporting documentation
- Other necessary documents required for your certification (CPE audit documentation, reinstatement documentation, other eligibility documentation)
Please do not upload:
- Any documents related to CPE reporting; instead, please click here.
Please note: It is important that you sign into The IIA’s website before accessing the upload portal. This will ensure that your login data matches and will automatically propagate the required fields. If you are unsure or unable to sign into The IIA’s website, please refer to the document below for help. This login could be different than your CCMS login.
IIA Website Activation and Password Reset Instructions
When preparing your documents for upload, please only scan and send one document per document type. Doing so will provide faster turnaround time.