Internal Auditing Education Partnership Program
(IAEP) Leadership and Networking Conference
22–24 September 2017
Rosen Centre Hotel & Convention Center | 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Now in its 11th year, the IAEP Leadership & Networking Conference and Educators’ Forum is a one-of-a-kind program that is held in Orlando, Fla. Each year, this event is attended by students who are enrolled in our Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) universities, preparing for graduation, and actively seeking employment opportunities within internal auditing. You will enjoy the best of the best speakers, facilitators, and panelists that will provide you with insight on cutting-edge tools, knowledge, and experience in Internal Audit.
Who Should Attend?
We invite our IAEP Coordinators to bring their students to a once in a lifetime event, as well as our Academic Relations Chairs from our North American Chapters. This conference serves to benefit very specialized audiences:
- Students from across the globe exchange ideas and experiences with internal audit educators and corporate partners in a no-pressure setting.
- Educators are provided an opportunity to learn best practices for incorporating internal auditing education in the classroom.
- Academic Relation Chairs are provided with best practices and techniques on approaching potential academic relations activities on their local chapter level.
- Participating partners are provided with opportunities to recruit and mentor students who have studied and specialized preparing for graduation.
What’s in it For You?
Experience customized learning — Choose the sessions that matter most to you and your enterprise.
Interact face-to-face — Gain insights on innovations from industry leaders on how to prepare for the future of internal audit.
Update your knowledge and skills — Earn valuable CPE credits and learn strategies to become a trusted advisor within your organization, building relationships outside of the audit function.
Participating Corporate Partners
Employers who have participated in previous retreats have high praise for this one-of-a-kind event, which:
- Reduces the costs and simplifies the logistics associated with traveling to multiple locations to recruit qualified talent.
- Gives students and employers alike valuable face-time in a no-pressure setting.
- Introduces employers to impeccably trained students ready to hit the ground running on day one of the job.
What's in it For Your Organization?
- Exceptional opportunity to exhibit to future Internal Audit practitioners and IAEP Educators — Display and promote your company to potential clients as well as recruit qualified talent without travelling to multiple locations.
- Access to students specializing in Internal Audit at accredited IAEP Universities — Top-ranked students learning best practices and insightful knowledge that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet leading vendors — Visit the exhibit area to discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment. Get answers directly from product representatives.
Experience All the Rosen Centre Hotel Has to Offer
Rosen Centre Hotel & Convention Center
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Toll Free: +1-800-204-7234
Rooms are available at a special rate of $169 per night for a single, double, triple, or quadruple occupancy (plus state and local taxes) for reservations made before 14 August 2017 at 5:00pm EST. Any reservations made past the date provided will be at a first-come-first-serve basis. Call The Rosen Centre Hotel at +1-800-204-7234 and tell them you are with The IIA. Please use the discount code GRPIAEP or you may book online using the link below.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. / Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation Date/ Room Deposit Policy: Hotel allows individual attendees the right to cancel their guest room/suite reservations without penalty up to five (5) days prior to the attendees’ scheduled arrival date. Depending on the method of deposit or guarantee, Hotel shall charge the individual attendee the first night’s guest room/suite rate and tax for cancellation within five (5) days of the scheduled arrival date or failure of the individual to check-in on the scheduled arrival date. Any remaining nights of a “no show” reservation will be cancelled. Our conference team is currently developing this world-class educational program and conference experience. Please check back frequently for updates.
Event Airline Codes
For United Airlines, book online at the United Airlines website and enter Offer Code ZVJW299784 when searching for flights.
For Delta Airlines, book online at the Delta Airlines website and enter Meeting Event Code NMMG5 when searching for flights.
To be included in this invitation-only event, please contact The IIA’s Academic Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing and Registration
*All pricing in USD. Per person pricing. To complete your registration, please click here.
At times, it may be necessary to cancel, reschedule, or substitute an event, conference session, speaker, and/or topic after registration has been confirmed. The IIA will provide advance notification of any changes once notice has been received and in doing so will not be responsible for penalties related to the canceling or rescheduling of registration fees, airfare, lodging, etc.
CPE Credits Available
CPE Credits will be available for the IAEP Leadership & Networking Conference.
Funding for this event is made possible by our corporate partners. Only donors to the Academic Fund are invited to participate as a corporate partner. To see our 2017 Benefit Matrix, please click here.