Internal Auditing Education Partnership Program:
IAEP Leadership and Networking Conference and Educators’ Forum
22–24 September 2017
The IIA’s Academic Relations team hosts an annual Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) Program Networking Conference and Educators' Forum in Orlando, Fla. Each year, this event is attended by 75-100 students preparing for graduation, actively seeking employment opportunities within internal auditing.
This conference serves to benefit very specialized audiences:
- Students from across the globe exchange ideas and experiences with internal audit educators and corporate partners.
- The Educators’ Forum provides an opportunity for educators to learn best practices for incorporating internal auditing education in the classroom.
- Participating partners are provided with opportunities to recruit and mentor students preparing for graduation.
Event Airline Codes:
Participating Corporate Partners
Employers who have participated in previous retreats have high praise for this one-of-a-kind event, which:
- Reduces the costs and simplifies the logistics associated with traveling to multiple locations to recruit qualified talent.
- Gives students and employers alike valuable face-time in a no-pressure setting.
- Introduces employers to impeccably trained students ready to hit the ground
running on day one of the job.
Funding for this event is made possible by our corporate partners. Only donors to the Academic Fund are invited to participate as a corporate partner.
To be included in this invitation-only event, please contact The IIA’s Academic Relations Department at email@example.com.
Click here for a photo recap of last year's great event.
2016 IAEP Presentations
Click below to view the agenda and presentations from the latest IAEP Conference.
2016 IAEP Conference Presentations
IAEP Leadership and Networking Conference Participating Companies
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
Raytheon Internal Audit
State Farm Mutual Automotive Insurance Company
The Vanguard Group