Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) Program Leadership and Networking Conference
Thank you for attending the 11th annual IAEP Leadership & Networking Conference and Educators’ Forum!
Join us for the 2018 Leadership & Networking Conference, 14–16 September 2018!
The IAEP Leadership & Networking Conference and Educators’ Forum is a one-of-a-kind program that is held in Orlando, Fla. Each year, this event is attended by students who are enrolled in our Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) universities, preparing for graduation, and actively seeking employment opportunities within internal auditing. Attendees enjoy the best speakers, facilitators, and panelists that will provide you with insight on cutting-edge tools, knowledge, and experience in Internal Audit. This leadership training and networking weekend is provided by the generous donations of companies, IIA chapters and institutes and individuals to the Internal Audit Foundation’s Academic Fund.
Who Should Attend?
We invite our IAEP Coordinators to bring their students to a once in a lifetime event, as well as our Academic Relations Chairs from our North American Chapters. This conference serves to benefit very specialized audiences:
- Students from across the globe exchange ideas and experiences with internal audit educators and corporate partners in a no-pressure setting.
- Educators are provided an opportunity to learn best practices for incorporating internal auditing education in the classroom.
- Academic Relation Chairs are provided with best practices and techniques on approaching potential academic relations activities on their local chapter level.
- Participating partners are provided with opportunities to recruit and mentor students who have studied and specialized preparing for graduation.
Why Should You Attend?
- Experience customized learning — The conference features special tracks for educators, students and company representatives.
- Interact face-to-face — Gain insights on innovations from industry leaders on how to prepare for the future of internal audit.
- Expand your knowledge and skills — Learn from outstanding speakers and peer insights. Certified IIA members will also earn CPE.
Participating Corporate Partners
Employers who have participated in previous retreats have high praise for this one-of-a-kind event, which:
- Reduces the costs and simplifies the logistics associated with traveling to multiple locations to recruit qualified talent.
- Gives students and employers alike valuable face-time in a no-pressure setting.
- Introduces employers to impeccably trained students ready to hit the ground running on day one of the job.
What's In It For Your Organization?
- Exceptional opportunity to exhibit to future Internal Audit practitioners and IAEP Educators — Display and promote your company to potential clients as well as recruit qualified talent without travelling to multiple locations.
- Access to students specializing in Internal Audit at accredited IAEP Universities — Top-ranked students learning best practices and insightful knowledge that can be implemented immediately.
- Brand exposure – With your exhibit booth, you are able to exhibit your brand through sponsorship recognition to over 100 + professionals and students.
At times, it may be necessary to cancel, reschedule, or substitute an event, conference session, speaker, and/or topic after registration has been confirmed. The IIA will provide advance notification of any changes once notice has been received and in doing so will not be responsible for penalties related to the canceling or rescheduling of registration fees, airfare, lodging, etc.
CPE Credits Available
CPE Credits will be available for the IAEP Leadership & Networking Conference.
Funding for this event is made possible by our corporate partners. Only donors to the Academic Fund are invited to participate as a corporate partner. View our 2017 Benefit Matrix.
Event Hosted by:
Download Your Session Presentations
Students’ Track Presentations
Educators’ Forum Track Presentations
Academic Relations Chairs’ Track Presentations
Want to be featured in our Student Profile?
Complete this questionnaire!
View a photo recap of last year's great event.
11th Annual IAEP Leadership and Networking Conference Participating Companies
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
The Vanguard Group