Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Global Institute of Internal AuditorsBreadcrumb SeparatorNewsBreadcrumb SeparatorIIA Recognized at Top 100 Companies Celebration

​IIA Recognized at Top 100 Companies Celebration

Lake Mary, Fla. (Aug. 14, 2018) – The Institute of Internal Auditors was officially recognized on Friday, Aug. 10, as one of the Top 100 companies in Central Florida at an awards ceremony at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee. It is the 14th year that the IIA has been included on the Orlando Sentinel Top 100 Companies list.

As noted in the special section published in the Aug. 12 Orlando Sentinel, the Top 100 “program is a celebration of elite employers who have proven that they know what it takes to create an environment where people love to come to work.” A circus Big Top backdrop served to highlight the theme: Step Right Up!

The recognition is based on a two-part survey process conducted by Best Companies Group, an independent workplace excellence research firm. A confidential 76-question Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey is used to evaluate employees’ workplace experience and company culture. This feedback accounts for 75 percent of a company’s score. The other 25 percent comes from the BCG Employer Questionnaire, which collects information about company benefits, policies, practices, and other general information.

You can view all the Top 100 companies at the Orlando Sentinel website.