The Internal Audit Foundation Releases a New Book to Help You Audit What Matters Most
Ready and Relevant: Prepare to Audit What Matters Most is the IIA Bookstore’s version of “Audit This, Not That.” Written by seasoned practitioner Tim Berichon, it will give internal audit leaders the courage to audit anything, and the wherewithal to know not to audit everything.
This new book offers specific strategies, tactics, and examples to help build and maintain a more flexible, responsive, and agile internal audit function. It doesn’t teach “how” to audit, but helps internal audit leaders decide “what” to audit in order to remain strategically relevant.
- Implementing internal audit as a rotational department.
- Knowing what matters most — enterprise risk management.
- Building a more diverse resource plan.
- Focusing on competencies more than skills.
- Proactive relationship management.
- Revisiting and overcoming challenges.
IIA members are invited to log in to the IIA Bookstore, powered by the Internal Audit Foundation, to purchase this new release using their member discount. Nonmembers may also purchase READY AND RELEVANT by visiting the IIA Bookstore.